Monday, February 4, 2008

Rut. I'm in a rut too.

My sister Lynette just posted that she's in a rut right now. Well, so am I. We live in different countries but we are still experiencing the same thing. We always joke that we should have been twins, so maybe this is a weird "twin" thing going on. I think for me, its a little of the weather here-we haven't had much sunshine lately-lots of rain and overcast (maybe I'm sufferring a little from Seasonal Affective Disorder) . But I guess its times like this in our life that make the sunny, brighter days more joyous. And it makes us appreciate the days that we don't feel like we are in a rut. So here's to you Lynette-I feel your rut pain! Love ya!

3 comments:

Ammon said...

I think part of my rut is being away from you! I love you and thanks for the gift!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Time for a new outfit and a new coat of paint on a wall! ;)

Patty O. said...

Collette,
I feel your rut pain, too! I was feeling it even worse before I visited you guys in Texas, so I guess I should be grateful I got that break when I needed it. Here in Illinois, we have had really cold weather and everyone has been sick. I am climbing the walls wishing spring would come so I can take a walk or go to the park with the kids. Heck, if it would just be sunny and in the 40s I would love it!