Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ok-
so I am going to TRY and post more often. I really would like to be a monthly blogger, but it might turn out to be a quaterly thing! The holiday season in our house is more of a celebration station. We start out by having Thanksgiving at our house, and then its a mad rush to get in all the Christmas parties and programs along with 2 birthdays and our anniversary. Not to mention trying to get ready for Santa and getting gifts for everyone else-who has the time for all this? At times I wonder how we pull it all off, year after year, but somehow it all works out in the end. So, I am now going to attempt to document all of the craziness of the holidays here with our family circus!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yeah! You posted!! So exciting. Even though we're neighbors, it's fun to see your posts.

Ammon said...

Do you like how I commented on every single post? I'm trying to encourage more of this behavior (new posts)!

Christie said...

I was wondering when we were gonna get some updates from you!

Tip Junkie said...

Monthly! What?!? How about weekly, like on Sundays. I want to see what you're up to.