Friday, March 14, 2008

Rascal Flatts

Ok-so I am a country music fan, to a degree. I don't really like the "Twangy" stuff, which is why I think I LOVE Rascal Flatts! So, when we heard on the news about Rascal coming to the Houston Rodeo, I "hinted" to Greg that I would love to go. So he searched around and found us tickets. I haven't been to a concert since I was in college (Bell, Biv, Devo-I know, don't laugh too hard!) so I didn't really know what to expect. We had somewhat of a circus trying to find parking, but once we got there, saw a little rodeo action, then-it was an AWESOME show! I can't believe how great these performers are, esp. Gary LeVox-that man has some SERIOUS vocals! We were in the nosebleed seats, (our binoculars didn't even reach that far!) but it didn't matter-it was still a great show. To say the least-it was a great night-Thanks Greg!

4 comments:

Ammon said...

Way to go Greg for listening to the "hints." Gotta love that Gary LeVox!

The Curtis Family said...

Colette, would you believe I took Jarad to the Faith Hill/Tim McGraw concert for our anniversary a couple of years ago? I'm so NOT a country fan, but it was a really good show!

Kate

Anonymous said...

What a great date! I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

Christie said...

Rascal Flatts are coming to Blackfoot fair, I think! I'll have to grab Bonnie and go:)