Friday, March 13, 2009

Basketball is now OVER!!

If you all were wondering why the Robertson's blog has NOT been updated for 3 months...let me just say one word why....BASKETBALL!!! Greg coached Ethan's team this year, so our schedule for the week has been Monday-FHE, Tue-Basketball, Wed-Scouts, Thurs-Basketball, Saturday-Games. So, to say the least, we've been BUSY.

109563401.tCBWt8fX

109866738.PZ98wbcI

Then just when the Basketball season was about to end, Ethan started Baseball on Wednesdays before Scouts. Then both Cj and Ethan played an extra week of Tournament games...Ethan's team lost in their finals and CJ's team went ALL the Way to Championship game and WON!!! Way to Go AGGIES! Both boys got trophies for their placement...it was a BUSY and Fun season.

DSC01775

DSC01794

DSC01796

5 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Wow, I know it's nice when you get a little break from sports! This is our first season with 2 kids in sports, well 3 if you count Isabel's ballet. So I guess I will know how you feel!

lynette said...

so this is what i have to look forward to--bye bye weekends.

Heather said...

Wow, that is some crazy busy times. I admire you, I can't hack it! I guess once they start jr high I won't be able to avoid it. Good job boys!

Anonymous said...

YAY! They are such handsome boys. I'm always so happy when game season is over. ;)

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I saw your fashion party on Tip Junkie and just had to come by and tell you how much I *LOVE* the runway idea! The party was gorgeous!