Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008!

As November keeps marching on, I know I better post about Halloween before Thanksgiving gets here!! We had so much fun on Halloween this year, we had dinner, a carnival and trunk or treat at the church. The kids enjoyed dressing up, CJ was a ghost, Ethan a Jedi warrior, Gracie (and me) a kitty and the twins were Buzz and Woody (because they are so ADDICTED to watching Toy Story EVERY day!!). I got some fun photos of the kids during the trunk or treat, where Suzette, Colin and Shatzie stopped by.

The kids are already planning on what they want to be for next year! Whew! At least I have another year!!!




To Infinity....




Trunk or Treat!!

Suz, Colin & Shatzie


Gracie and a few of her friends...


Rocked-out Cousins!




Its ALLLLL about the CANDY!!





3 comments:

lynette said...

Happy Halloween! You guys look great!

bon bon said...

Hey what happened to the Thomas the Train costume. I bet that was a sad day when that was retired! Bonnie

The Walker Family said...

Aww, I just found your blog on Heidi's. I love your blog it is adorable. It was sooo good seeing you last night. Thanks again for the most adorable blanket and bracelet ever. You're the best.:-)