Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa!

I know sometimes its not nice to brag, but I have a 97 year old grandfather! We call him Papa and he is my last living grandparent. A couple of weekends ago, we had the pleasure of hosting a get together of our family to wish him a Big Happy 97th Birthday! My Aunt Carol and Uncle Phil were also here and it was such a nice visit for everyone!! Papa had fun seeing all the grandkids and laughing at Brock and Riley dig into the birthday cake. Gracie was so excited to see Papa and she snuck in a couple of hugs from him!! It was such a fun day and we feel so blessed to have him in our lives!









1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

I love those photos of your kids with Papa. Especially the one of Gracie. What a beauty!

We have yet to make it to the pumpkin patch. We don't go too many places with our twins. You're much more brave than I am!

Love the new design too!