Friday, November 2, 2007

Hello to All!!!

Hello!
Well we are finally apart of the blogging world. I know its been too long, but hey-we have 5 kids! So I mainly wanted to get this up and going for our family and friends who are far away. A shout out to my sister Lynette and her family who just last month moved to Antofagasta, Chile!! Lynette is actually my inspiration to all this blogging! I hope to meet her standards and not disappoint her OCD with being a blog eye sore. But she is helping me with getting this started, so I think I'll be ok.

This past week, we had quite the fun with Halloween. Each year we traditionally decorate our home with tons of spooky decor and for almost a month now we get the daily question of "how much longer until Halloween?" So this year the kids knew exactly what they wanted to be and we knew exactly what we wanted the twins to be-since we compare them to "Thing 1 & Thing 2" almost on a daily basis. We just wish there really was a big machine that came in every night and cleaned up their big messes and put them back in their box!! We first enjoyed a party at church for the Trunk or Treat. The babies were a huge hit! Then on Halloween night we enjoyed dinner with friends and off for Trick or Treating!!

CJ enjoyed being a skeleton and Ethan a mummy! Gracie was a fairy-(I think that she enjoyed putting makeup on the most.)



It was fun dressing the twins up. We are already trying to think about what they could be next year!! Any suggestions?

We also took the kiddos to the Pumpkin Patch a couple of weeks ago-unfortunately I was under the weather, so Greg ventured out with all of them by himself-how brave he was!! Amidst all the chaos, he was lucky to grab some good pictures!




By the way-that is Brock pulling the wagon. We have a wagon of our own at home and he LOVES to pull it anywhere we follow him! He is always trying to pull it into the house, which he gets frustrated when I won't let him. He loves to pull Riley around-and Riley doesn't mind it one bit!!

Thanks for visiting and I will email you all when I get enough moments of sanity to upload some pictures again!!

11 comments:

Ammon said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
The kids look so cute in their costumes... wish we were there!

Jeanette said...

Now we need to get Mom & Dad blogging too! Loved your blog. Sugie did a great job on your template. I look forward to many blogs to come...

Geyer Wise Dybesland said...

Love it! Now I have to update my template!!

Clinton said...

Beautiful blog! The kids are getting so big, especially the babies! I'm amazed that you have time to do this, but it's so worth it. I love being able to see pictures of the family! Miss you
-Tami

Ammon said...

I fixed your template! NOW, it's perfect!

Colette said...

Lynette-you are the greatest blogspotter of all!

deborah said...

you don't look any different when i met you 14 years ago. your kids are adorable, i am so glad you have a blog now.

Unknown said...

hi Colette
i am iris cheung you remember me...kenneth cheung is my brother...i miss you so much!!my e-mail is : irischeung1010@gmail.com & you open facebook you add me is ok^^

Andrea said...

This is fun Coky!!! I loved reading even what your sisters wrote. Yeah, Lynette & Sugie...you did do a good job with her page!!!! Where's Annie?????

Ammon said...

I tagged you! Check my blog for details...

Tip Junkie said...

I LOVE your blog template!! You did such an amazing job. Welcome to this fun world.